8.11.07

The Beginning of Beautiful Things


My sister, Stephanie, has convinced me to join an online bakers club. As a result I had to set up a blog. I'm a little nervous about the time commitment involved in baking a specific item once a month. Those who know me realize that I am all about moods...what am I in the mood to eat...what am I in the mood to watch...etc. It is an exciting prospect to bake something that is being baked in kitchens all around the world & to share stories & pictures. I hope the adventures will be as fulfilling as the chocolate peanut butter birthday cake I made for Ty. It was a stroke of genius & pure indulgence. This should be the beginning of beautiful things.

4 comments:

Stephanie :) said...

It will definitely be beautiful! I'm also hoping tasty!!

Unknown said...

Okay...I just got that the title of your blog is also your initials. Very interesting! Nothing gets past me. For long, anyway!

Bev and Ollie "O" said...

I am a new member, December will be my second task, definitly worth it, I feel like I've learn't so much from my first task, the learning new baking skills was the pull for me!
x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.